- 02:38 whatever the decision is that is made, you should never go into it without putting a great deal of thought I think preparation into the journey
- 03:42 It’s so rare, that we are able to engage with life without processing through the neocortex and trying to make sense of what is in front of us, trying to make sense of the environment around us. Something happens where the thinking part of our mind just gets to take a little bit of a break. And what is opened up to us is what is beyond the five senses. And we get to step into the realms of infinite possibility we get to step into the dream world
- 07:00 And so, last year, I did two experiences where I got to sit with medicine. And both of those experiences were profound. And I would say that both of those experiences were life changing. But did it mean that I earned more money? Did it put more money on my bottom line, which is, I think it’s an important thing to talk about when we’re talking about entrepreneurship
- The transformation happens in the integration and in the grounding and the anchoring in of what it is that you’ve learned
- You have to have done enough work or have enough wherewithal for your intention to be quicker than your ego
- If you’re not 100% feeling aligned about it, then you shouldn’t do it.
Is plant medicine the missing link?
I had a question from one of my clients. And it was a super interesting question all around plant medicine and the impact that it has had on me and my life.
I am going to slightly rework her question into the one that I want to answer, which is:
“Is plant medicine the missing link?”
And I feel really, really strongly that the answer to that question is no.
Which may surprise some of you who know that I have had quite incredible experiences every time I have sat with medicine personally
Listen in to find out why I think it’s a no, and how
I would be utterly delighted and grateful beyond words if you would (if you’re not already)
- leave a review,
- and share.
Please tag me, #suzy_ashworth, when you post on social media so I can share in the love.