How to Journal and Why I Think You Should!
Forget the three Rs you learnt at school, here are the new three Rs for adulthood: Results, Records and Resolve.Here are the three reasons why journaling is so important.
- Results. Journaling will help you create the life of your dreams much more quickly than dreaming, wishing or hoping things into existence. Do you need to do it to make shit happen? Absolutely not, but as I have already said, there are many ways to get an awesome result, this just happens to be the way a shit load of extremely successful people likes to make shit happen.
- Records. We forget shit, a lot of it. Keeping a journal, having a record of your desires, why they were important to you and evidence of how you were asking for things is great for absolute clarity. It stops your mind and well-meaning non-believers trying to kid you into believing your past successes have just been luck.
- Resolve. Daily journaling on your desires sharpens your resolve and makes it far more likely you are going to take the specific inspired action required to let the Universe know that you are ready, willing and open to receiving.
- What is it I’m feeling?
- Why do I feel that way?
- What am I making it mean?
- Is it true?
- And then for the most beautiful question….How is it that I want to feel?