Quick and Easy Ways to Boost Your Happy Hormones
Endorphins are natures way of not only making us feel good, but helping us naturally neutralize pain. And with endorphins being 200 times more powerful than morphine here are a few quick tips to boost your endorphins naturally and quickly.
1) Think positive thoughts – think of the placebo effect, people take the blue pill and all of a sudden their headache feel better.
2) Get moving – even a 15 minute brisk walk can lift your mood when feeling low.
3) Sex – much easier than exercise with just the same effect
4) Acupuncture – we don’t know exactly how it works, but the use of needles across the right acupressure points in the body acts as a release and stimulates the production of endorphins.
5) Eat chocolate – Just go for it
6) Enjoy some sunshine – the UV rays stimulate endorphin production
7) Have a laugh!
Have a happy endorphin filled day!
This is so good. It’s so good to see such a caring site in south london. We love the persepctive of nurturing the inner mind to prepare for child birth. Wonderful work. We are so glad to have discovered you.
Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. This site is a new endeavour for me and very much, my third baby. 🙂 I hope to continue to produce content that resonates with you and all of the people that stumble across my thoughts and words. Limitless You is about encouraging everyone to step into their own limitless potential and I kind of think, where better a place to start, than with birth? 🙂 Many, many thanks once again.
Spot on with this write-up, I actually think
this site needs far more attention. I’ll probably
be returning to see more, thanks for the info!
Thank you, so much. I really appreciate your comments.