Endorphins are natures way of not only making us feel good, but helping us naturally neutralize pain. And with endorphins being 200 times more powerful than morphine here are a few quick tips to boost your endorphins naturally and quickly.
1) Think positive thoughts – think of the placebo effect, people take the blue pill and all of a sudden their headache feel better.
2) Get moving – even a 15 minute brisk walk can lift your mood when feeling low.
3) Sex – much easier than exercise with just the same effect
4) Acupuncture – we don’t know exactly how it works, but the use of needles across the right acupressure points in the body acts as a release and stimulates the production of endorphins.
5) Eat chocolate – Just go for it
6) Enjoy some sunshine – the UV rays stimulate endorphin production
7) Have a laugh!
Have a happy endorphin filled day!