- 01:50 There’s a myth that in order to be in receiving more, we need to be feeling amazing ALL of the time.
- 03:40 It’s ok if you’re not bouncing off the walls (with joy) every single day.
- 04:00 You’re a human being, and as a human being, you’re meant to have contrasting emotions and experiences.
- You’re a human being, and as a human being, you’re meant to have contrasting emotions and experiences.
- The thing that increased my capacity to receive is understanding that receiving never stops.
- If you can look at your life with acceptance of ALL emotions, you are going to extract MORE out of all experiences.
Receiving Even When Your Vibe is Low
Welcome to the Infinite Receiving podcast. We’ve been having an incredible time in the Infinite Receiving Program, and in this episode, I want to share something important with you from within the portal. There’s a myth that we must be feeling amazing all the time.
So when you find yourself having a negative thought, you beat yourself up for being in a negative place and then blame that emotion for feeling blocked or stuck.
The thing that has shifted so much for me is really appreciating that whether I am feeling as high as a kite, effervescent, bubbly, or I am having a day when I wake up feeling MEH, whilst I definitely have tools and strategies for elevating my mood, some days, I know I’m supposed to be in the MEH.
And I’ve gotten better and better at accepting that my mood will ebb and flow. That is part of the human experience.
It’s ok if you’re not bouncing off the walls (with joy) every single day. You’re a human being, and as a human being, you’re meant to have contrasting emotions and experiences.
If you can look at your life with acceptance of ALL emotions, you will extract MORE from all experiences. Even if you desire to change it, you can decide that you are being shown what you’re an energetic match for right now.
Then you can ask yourself, “What’s the next step I get to take that is going to take me one step closer to the thing, experience, or person I am looking to bring into my reality?”
Listen to the full episode now to learn how to receive, no matter your emotions and get back into the driver’s seat of your own life.
I would be utterly delighted and grateful beyond words if you would (if you’re not already)
- leave a review,
- and share.
Please tag me, #suzy_ashworth, when you post on social media so I can share in the love.