- 04:05 The real root of control and certainty
- 09:39 The different variables with launches and scarcity
- 11:11 Survival mode: are you taking action or being inactive?
- 13:40 Controlling your emotions and feelings, and the lived experiences
- “As entrepreneurs, I think that sometimes this idea of control and being the only person who can do the thing, it all having to rely on our shoulders, we attach to the idea of control.”
- “Procrastination is a desire for control.”
- “The thing that you do have control over, and I talked about this a lot last month is how you feel at any given time. Your energy is everything.”
Taming the desire to control your launches
Are you holding onto things for dear life within your business?
Do you have an underlying fear of your business failing, and therefore you desire control?
This is actually scarcity and that’s what’s really running the show.
Sometimes it will be really, really obvious and other times it will be way more subtle.
Here’s what you need to do…
*taken from a live Thrive Thursday in the Quantum Success Hub on Facebook