- 03:23 The incident and my self awareness realisation
- 06:40 What I am really most grateful for
- 09:09 The next steps in my life and in my business
- 10:58 Releasing control and the path to true freedom
- “We get to choose. This is what it is to have soulmate clients who want to give as well as receive.”
- “There’s still, of course, worrying all the time that the decisions and choices that we have made and continue to make on a day-to-day basis, are messing [the kids] up.”
- “When I’m in that space of trying to control, it brings my energy down. It creates leaks in my container that ultimately then impact who I be in the rest of my life, including my business.”
The Divorce Diaries 3: Father’s Day
A cheeky incident from one of my little mini me’s and I’ve lost my shit.
It got me angry and losing it, but it also made me realize there’s a whole new level of self-awareness that I have now.
And that got me thinking about the next steps and phases in my life, and in my business.
I had a good Father’s day, I did. You’ll hear the full story in this episode and what I am now choosing to lean in to.