- 03:24 Navigating the opinions and views from other people
- 06:29 Picking your people
- 11:22 What I find the most frustrating on social media
- 13:47 Being part of a tidal wave of positive impact
- “People are forgetting that regardless of the label you want to give somebody, regardless of the identity that somebody assumes for themselves, we are all human beings.”
- “Everybody ultimately, when all of the shiny stuff has gone, when all of the money, when all of that shit is put to the side, we want to spend time with people we love.”
- “What I really want everybody to hear is that conscious leadership is not about who shouts the loudest, and at the moment, it feels like all that’s happening is people with megaphones are shouting in our faces telling us what we need to do and how we need to think.”
What is important to you?
I always love taking time out because it gets me fired up
After coming back from 10 days in Crete with my kids, super chilled out, I found myself immediately scrolling and then contracting.
There is always, as always, a lot of stuff going on in the world right now and seeing all this polarisation and separation like at the start of the pandemic, had me feeling like I am on my own, and feeling isolated.
But I was able to remember something that created expansion with me and it’s what I want to share with you in this episode.