- 03:35 Committing to your mission and showing up for yourself
- 09:08 Confidence in yourself and your business
- 11:08 Being the model and not the mirror
- 18:12 Opening up a whole new level of receiving
- “No matter what happens I know who I am and I know the role that I get to play.”
- “There is no doubt in my vibration about the role I have to play or who I need to be at any given time. And with that role, and with that commitment, I am prepared to show up imperfectly.”
- “In order for me to have the same level of certainty as I do as a parent no matter what, I have to embody being the model and not the mirror.”
Why The Bigger Mission Needs To Be Selfish Right Now
I have a really big mission.
And in order for you to really achieve what it is that you desire, you have to have that next level of certainty of what is going to be required for you to break through to that next level.
In this episode, I share some of the exercises I do myself and the questions I ask myself, that upgrade everything for me.
Listen to my words.