- [03:00] Why I love doing coaching weeks
- [05:21] Being the model when coaching
- [07:11] Speaking into expansion
- [08:14] Collapsing the timeline
- “I cannot be more clear and more transparent when I say the work that I am here to do is here to impact millions of people.”
- “I know that the majority of people will never ever work with me, but that still doesn’t mean that I don’t get to touch their lives and influence the way that they think and change the way that they show up in their business and in their life.”
- “Be the model, not the mirror.”
- “Every single person that I see in that space and doing those things and being that person is not just a model for me, they are also a mirror of the part of me that is already, already, willing, and available for that vibration.”
What launching gets to look like
98% of people who sign up for my free coaching series, I will never ever get to work with. But that still doesn’t mean that I don’t get to touch their lives and influence the way that they think and change the way that they show up in their business and in their life.
We either get so obsessed with having the next biggest launch, proving ourselves and not wanting to look like a failure, that it’s easy to get distracted from really tuning into why we are doing what we are doing.
This episode is an invitation for you to see where you can speak into existence, and a reminder of the expansion you get to step into when launching.